- Forum Ingegneria 4.0, moment of comparison with other experts in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction sector. To deepen the new business trends, the opportunities of digitization and the challenges that can be overcome thanks to 4.0 technologies.
- Think IBM, a global digital event in which were described the technologies that are changing the world. In an increasingly new connected world, it is necessary to know how to use advanced technologies to create business models capable of connecting the physical world with the digital one.
- Connected Car & Mobility: how to write citizen mobility, the automotive and motorway scenario is the protagonist of new innovations, that aimed at implementing infrastructure and services to citizens, with particular attention to the enhancement of the data collected.
- Challenge "Fill up with green energy in motorway", the winning team of this challenge focused on the transition to Electric Mobility. A revolution that will require a radical change in motorway infrastructures to support the various electric vehicle technologies with innovative solutions.
- The emerging mobility models and the perspectives for the post-pandemic Covid-19, an event organized by FederMobilità Association to deepen the importance of a new governance of mobility and LPT.
- The Sustainable Mobility Revolution, an event organized by Cluster Trasporti to analytically frame the transformations underway in the world of transport and discuss the Action Plan recently approved by the Ministry of University and Research.
We develop new solutions, start experiments and establish partnerships. In the News section you can find all updates about our world.